… and the Award goes to…
by Evans Yonson
Barcelona – My dear friend and co-faculty in the university has just nominated me as a “Versatile Blogger.” I have been writing since time immemorial. Well, actually I have been blogging since 2005 when I arrived from a Christmas/New Year trip to Italy. And so to indulge Shiella aka the gorgeous mole, here’s the set-up:
- Thank and link back to the blogger that nominated you.
- Share seven random facts about yourself.
- Pass on the award.
- Contact and congratulate your nominees.
Muchas gracias a Shiella Mae por la nominación.
My random facts:
1. I started to learn how to swim when I turned 40, which is rather late but I did it anyway.
2. I have lived in Spain for more than 5 years now as a student. It sounds interesting but it is not. The first few years yes but it gets tiring once winter sets in.
3. I taught photography in the university without my own camera. All my students came in with their Nikon DSLRs in class while I was holding on to my Minolta SLR, which was 10 years old. I eventually bought mine after that semester.
4. My fascination with film started when I was 8 years old. Our mother brought us to the moviehouse on a weekly basis. We watched double programmes. In the cinema, I fell in love with colors, camera angles, sound effects and sound tracks, costumes and make-ups, while my friends were playing in their backyards.
5. I’d rather travel alone than be in a group of strangers. I love travelling with my great travel buddy, Aaron. We run on the same waves. Museums!!!!! And dark places, of course.
6. I collect pencils from all of my travels. I have more than 300 pencils now, including gifts and souvenirs from friends from all over.
7. I sleep with only one position from the moment I close my eyes at night till I wake up in the morning.
I now nominate as Versatile Blogger, the great traveller/photographer, Barok!